To learn about SELT’s land management practices and the permitted public uses of SELT lands, please visit this page.
SELT owns 30 reservations throughout Rockingham and Strafford Counties. At this time, we have completed trail guides for seven of our properties and we plan to update this list with additional properties in the future.
SELT’s printed trail guides are free to current members. Join today to enjoy all membership benefits, or download the maps below for free.
1. Piscassic Greenway Trail Map, Newfields & Newmarket
2. Tucker & French Family Forest Trail Map, Kingston & Danville
3. Charles E. Rand Memorial Forest Trail Map, North Hampton & Rye
4. Powwow River Woodlands Trail Map, South Hampton
5. Kimball Reserve, Exeter
6. Mast Road Natural Area, Epping
7. Howard Swain Memorial Forest, Deerfield & Nottingham
We hope you enjoy these special places!