SELT is a member-supported nonprofit organization that relies on the generosity and support of hundreds of residents throughout southeastern New Hampshire and beyond. Your membership gift will be used for our mission of conserving land for people and nature. Learn more below about our membership benefits and options.
All members receive the following benefits:
- Printed trail maps & guides of SELT-owned properties
- Our monthly e-newsletter with up-to-date information about events, current projects and more
- Our quarterly paper newsletter, SELT VIEWS, mailed to your home
- Invitations to social events, field trips, and informative presentations throughout the year
- Discounted tickets to the Fall Foliage Fundraiser and other events
- Colorful SELT logo sticker
- The satisfaction of helping to conserve land in your community – for people and nature!
Evergreen Members (monthly sustaining members) also receive a free gift and extra benefits through the year! To become an Evergreen Member and sign up to make monthly, recurring gifts, click here.
Evergreen Membership (Sustaining Membership):
Our Evergreen Member Program is designed to make your giving easier and greener! This easy, secure donation program will allow you to provide monthly gifts via credit card or your bank account to support for our mission of sustaining people and nature. The Evergreen Member Program offers the following benefits:
• Your donations go further: More of your dollars will go to work for our mission since you’ll be saving trees, time and money with no renewal letters.
• Flexibility: Choose any amount you are comfortable with and change or stop your donation at any time.
• Your membership never lapses: By enrolling in this program, your membership is always current!
• Secure giving: Your donation and payment information is encrypted and stored securely.
• Thank you gift: You will receive a SELT logo tote bag! —–>
Join the Evergreen Member Program
“Dominque and I are Evergreen. It is an easy and consistent way to support SELT’s long view, landscape scale approach to land conservation with public access. “
Annual Member (Single Gift Membership):
Click here to be directed to the membership donation form.